The Fellowship at Field Store – a Southern Baptist Church – “Sharing One Another’s Joy and Burdens”
Welcome! We here at The Fellowship at Field Store sincerely hope this is how you will feel when you enter our doors. Because this is our wish, we want to let you know more about us:
- In the mid-90’s it was only a dream. God uses this dream to bring believers together in the Field Store community.
- April of 1998 prayers and dreams become reality. A weekly Bible Study focusing on the New Testament church begins.
- June of 1998 the commitment to start a Church in Field Store is made.
- August 2, 1998 – first worship service consists of a small group of believers.
- September 13, 1998 – our first public worship service is held.
- August 26, 2001 – The Fellowship becomes a fully constituted church.
- September 17, 2006 – dedication of our new worship center and first service in our new sanctuary.
- September 29, 2019 – we praise God and give thanks to Him for 21 years of ministry and fellowship here in the Field Store community.
What we want to do for you……
Our goal is to reach out to the surrounding community and provide an atmosphere of love and family, while sharing Jesus Christ with each one we touch. It is our desire that as you enter our doors you feel the love of the family as we welcome you home.
What we want from you…….
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to be our guest and get to know our family and Jesus Christ, the One who makes this all possible. We want you to know how to have a true relationship with Jesus Christ and discover the joys of the Christian lifestyle. If you do not have a church home, we invite you to come and worship with us. All are welcome. The Fellowship is a Bible-based community minded Church whose purpose is to glorify God through His Son Jesus Christ.
Who, you may ask, makes up the body of the Fellowship…..
Your neighbors in the Field Store and surrounding communities do! We are led by our Pastor Jackson Huynh and are committed to sharing Jesus Christ as we endeavor to become the people God wants us to be.
Our goal is to honor God by fulfilling the Great Commission and showing the love of Christ in all we do.
We strive to teach God’s word and how to apply it in daily living through the involvement of all members in The Fellowship’s various ministries, activities and events. Adults, youth and children are all encouraged to be involved in the life of the church.
People from all walks of life, in all of life’s stages and situations are involved here at The Fellowship. We want everyone to know the Lord, grow in their relationship with Him and show that in service to Him by going to the lost, lonely and hopeless, with God’s message of love, forgiveness and new life.
What we believe
THE 2000 BAPTIST FAITH & MESSAGE is the statement of faith for The Fellowship at Field Store
Click here to view: The 2000 Baptist Faith & Message